Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wonderful photos

Kathi, this board is incredible the way in which Eric has set it up so that we can post pictures on it. So much better than the original board. Are we not lucky?! The pictures are wonderful. I have a question: will you post the pictures of your lighthouse fabric in a quilt...and when...(smile). We can travel to the coast of Oregon and never leave our chairs at home. I loved the picture of you and Garry and the dogs. What a great time those dogs must have had on the beaches (and nobody, like our beach on Georgian Bay saying: pick up the poop; your dogs shouldn't be off-leash.

A busy week coming up. It is our neighbouring Taoist Society's 40th anniversary celebration, meetings at the centre, which is five minutes away and we have a full house of guests...some with food intolerances that will leave me scratching my head in confusion as to what to serve them for breakfast. Meanwhile, I'll have to take all my quilt stuff off the dining room table before I feed them.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home