Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Morning

It looks like it might be another gorgeous day, with the sunshining and the heat not too unbearable.

I have been enjoying reading all the posts, just not much to share in my world.
It is hard to type as my shoulder is really sore.
Last week I rough sandwiched about 40 quilt to get ready for our group quilting this fall. I will have to get more batting as I should do some more. I will be having surgery most likely in Nov. and then will be out of commission for some time. The girls will keep on quilting so I need to have quilts for them to work with.

In between I need to get back to work on my DGS #1 quilt or I will not get that done by June either. I just realized that June is not even a year away any more.
Graduation time for him is getting closer. Oh My
Hope you all have a great Sunday or for the Girls down under that it was a great Sunday.
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home