Saturday, July 31, 2010

The heat has affected my mind

I truly must have lost my mind. I volunteered last week to make costumes for the play Peter Pan, that our church music director is putting on. I didn't know there would be so many costumes. Wood faries, pirates, lost boys, Wendy, John and Michael, and so on.
Hopefully I can recruit some help this coming week. Am meeting with Mr. music director on Monday to go over his/my ideas, and the pictures I got off of the internet.
Yesterday I went to Jo-Ann's and spent 2 hrs. getting some swatches and looking at patterns. Not that it is a burden, I love spending time there.
The temp reached 102 at our airport yesterday! I think this is a record for our part of Florida.
I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of the meeting.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At August 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

Sara, I always laugh when the weather guys say the temp at the airport. Does anyone actually LIVE at the airport? Teehee Oh, wait, there was that guy in France....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home