Wednesday, July 21, 2010

this & that

Alligators-well, I make it a habit to stay out of canals and the Everglades. I guess when we go kayaking in the rivers there are some, but so far so good. Some fools feed them, which makes them tame and agressive. That's when there is trouble.
Humidity-- this time of year I stay inside alot. If I had the money would build (buy) a place up near Jane for the summer months. If we have the afternoon showers it cools off, and the evenings are nice. Haven't had one for 2 or 3 days now.

Am excited that I am putting the binding on my QOV quilt. It has taken way too long to finish this thing.
Ashville--DH is not happy that I'm planing on driving by myself up there. With all the long hours he is putting in at work I don't think he will miss me. Today someone new was supposed to start, so hopefully he did. With the economy as it is you would think people would be knocking down the door for jobs. I would rather go with a GF, but don't plan to stay home just because no one else can put it in their schedule. It is a bout an 8 hr. drive, I can stop every two hours and stretch, get a coke, etc. Have a stack of CDs to listen to.
N.D.-I made a dumb mistake! Figured we could push back our trip to N.D. to Sept. The airline (Alligent) that flys directly there doesn't fly there in Sept. Who would have thought that?
I could take American, or United, but would have to change in Chicago and it's about $300.00 more. Maybe October is workable. Guess the airlines know that farmers harvest in Sept. so they don't leave town. That is the only reason I can think for not flying then.
Sara in Fla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home