Sunday, July 18, 2010

donation quilts

HI everyone! I haven't been here in ages, I read every once in awhile but not often enough.

Doris in TN, I 'm thinking you might be able to help me. I'd like to find an organization in Nashville to send a quilt (maybe 2) to that would get it to a family that lost home and/or furnishings in the flood. Do you have a group that you know of and trust to get things to the right people? A church group was what I was thinking....Thanks for your help!

Other than that, my dd got married last Sept. and a grandbaby is on the way! My ds is in college. I'm still quilting and designing like crazy and I have a line of fabric in black and white out with Blank quilting fabrics. Working on a second one, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home