Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's not the heat, it's the humidity

Oh, who left the oven on? It's only 8:15Am and the humidity is 88% and it's about 82.
Time to visit Canada, Eh?
JANE-we are all wanting to know how Kit is doing? Are the two of you adjusting so far?
I had a girlfriend who is a photographer come over yesterday evening and take a bunch of picutes of my two. She is up with the latest stuff, and will have them put on a CD, etc. She doesn't charge much, I think it is $35.00 or so.
DH is still working to 10:00PM. at night. I fear that he will get sick with all the long hours and stress. He would like to hire 1 more AC person, but finding someone who has experience and is good, good with customers, and not a druggie, is hard. There is work there for someone, just finding the right person. (I know this is a good problem in today's economy)
Looking forward to my quilty trip in Aug. I think we are putting the trip to see the grands off until Sept.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home