Thursday, July 8, 2010

ASHEVILLE

SARA, That class must be associated with the Asheville quilt show which is always the first weekend in August. It is always a spectacular show and worth hanging around for a couple of days. There's a guest room here and the price is right...FREE. You just have to put up with a guest room which is one of those places where everything that doesn't have a place in the house is residing and, of course, me and my beast.

LAVINIA, are you coming to the Asheville show? I'm going to try to make it but my guild's show is opening on the 17th so who knows? Of course all you folks who can make that one are more than welcome.

I'm picking up my new girl tomorrow afternoon in Charlotte. She will be on a nonstop flight from Cleveland so it's be pretty easy on her.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home