Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Columbia's Snow Fox

And what a beautiful name, Jane...and Kit she is. How wonderful to happen this quickly. It helps to put this energy out to the right places, at least it's out there and the timing was right for you both. I'll be excited to hear about Kit's arrival on Friday.

Marion, you are so right about the grandchildren growing up. Ours are into football practices, hockey schedules, hip hop dancing, karate, piano lessons and so on. When they were younger, I felt like a grandma should feel. Now, I sometimes feel shelved, put up there with a label that says: Grandma Rosey and that I am where my mother was years before. The wheel keeps turning.

It's so hot and humid here in Southern Ontario that to move, melts me. I was in our pool all afternoon yesterday but the chlorine isn't good for me..burns my skin. Still, it's a fair trade-off.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home