Monday, July 5, 2010

JAne.

So sorry to hear of your sadness. Cry all you want to. All of us who have loved and lost a valued pet will understand .

My computer has been malfunctioning lately. I feel, sort of, maybe, responsible... I tried to post some photos here last week and got into all sorts of trouble. Kept getting "your post has published successfully" messages but nothing appeared on the BB. !! Wonder what happened there ? I sometimes think I should stick to pen and paper !

We've had some very cold (for us !) frosty mornings lately, followed by some sunny days. DH and I spent one day driving around, looking for anything that may interest us, property wise.... returned home with a new appreciation of what we have and wondered why we would think of moving ..... !!!!

School holidays here so I will be keeping clear of the city "mauls" where the teenagers seem to congregate ! I had hoped that some or all of the grandchildren may have come down for a few days but DD#2 has them booked into various holiday activities up there . I suppose that gives her some time on her own, which is what she needs, so I hope that works out. We will go up and stay with them next month sometime.

Have a good day. It's overcast here this morning and looking like rain.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home