Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Maybe it's a NZ thing....

Starting the day with a cuppa and a read of the BB .... Our computer is in the living room so I always take my morning cuppa to the BB to catch up on the latest ! Thanks to Rosey, there has been lots to catch up on lately. ! Photos, news and views... well done ladies. Lets' see if we can keep it up !

Heavy frost here last night but a beautiful morning this morning. DH has gone flying in the mountains with our neighbour . I have given him my camera so will hope to post some photos tomorrow . I might have been tempted to go too, but have to go to a "shared lunch" with some church friends. I'm keeping one eye on the oven as I have some savouries cooking there..

Another neighbour had a party last night to mark the opening of her "studio". She teaches at the High School but has a newly discovered talent for painting. Her DH has built her a lovely studio to retreat to. Lucky young woman. Good to see such encouragement. It was a fun evening and great to see some of her "works in progress".

I won't tell Holly about Hope sleeping on your bed Rosey... Our poor doggy still sleeps outside in a kennel...she was very pleased to get up for her breakfast this morning and have a good run around to get warm.. I would be happy for her to sleep inside but DH's farming background says no.

Better go and check on those savouries...

Marion .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home