Tuesday, June 29, 2010

wonderful

to see so many new posts. This is my first stop every morning coffee in one hand and mouse in the other. I sometimes have a problem finding something to say as you are ,except for the Aussie lot, both in another time and also another season. I really enjoy seeing names I know from the old BB , Hi Kathi enjoy your retirement. You will be very pleased you have a hobby for youself after his lordship gets over the newness of the new regime. I am waiting for the new modem so I can go on broadband, yippeee!! I cancelled Sky movies and sport and the difference pays for the new computer play bits(very computer savvy??) I will be able to watch Africam and see my elephants live. The highlight of my day.Hugs to all Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home