Sunday, June 27, 2010

West Michigan reporting

I'm taking the hint Rosey and doing a little post. I check
in here every couple of days to see what is happening.
I do miss the old days when everyone was chatting all
the time. Not to many post on the yahoo site either.
I had a yard sale Thursday all day and for a couple of hours
Friday morning. I made $157.00. Anything left I gave to
my nephew to have a sale with. Yesterday and today I
cleaned out quilt magazines and quilt books to get rid of.
The flowers are looking good. We had over 2 inches of
rain today.
I went to a country school through 8th grade.
We had a reunion today. It's fun to see people that grew
up in the neighborhood but left after high school. There
were folks from 90 years old down to less that a year old.
I would like to wash walls and clean carpet in the sewing room
tomorrow but by morning I may change my mind. Must wait to
see if I am still in the mood by then. It seems like I'm always
busy but don't get much done.
Hugs to all, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home