Sunday, June 27, 2010

JUST A QUICKIE

from Brighton next to Rochester, NY. Twin DGSs graduated Thurs night from HS and it's been non stop parties since. Got to spend time with girlfriends of said DGSs. DGD appears to be the same age but is a mere 15 but going on 20. We'll go through this again in three years. Lots of coming and going too and seldom is everyone here simultaneously. We now await the arrival of DGD so we can go out for dinner. Spent some time with DXSIL too. He hosted a big party Friday and everyone got along quite comfortably. He has a lovely girlfriend whom DD and I both took a liking to so things are very smooth in that dept.

Will leave for home tomorrow. I hear from beloved neighbor that Shadow has remained quite comfortable in my absence and plays ball for about 10-15 minutes every morning before returning to her crate for a long nap. Maybe I'll make that long drive to Rosey's B&B next time as I expect Shadow's days are numbered. I have a host of cousins in Buffalo too.

Well, DGS's laptop is hot in my lap and we are close to leaving for restaurant.

Greetings to those shivering down under. It's hot as the hinges on Hades here, DD doesn't have AC and I stupidly brought several poly shirts with me because the don't wrinkle. I'm sitting in the living room in my bra and the moment with a apologies to DGKs.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home