Friday, June 18, 2010

Catching up

I have not been here for quite some time, so tonight I was catching up.
Rosey so sorry to here about your lovely dog. I remember her quite well.many hugs to you, and that is a lovely picture. I loved how you wrote about Hope talking to Mary. You can book us a room also because yes dogs talk and they actually make more sense than some people I know. Our Precious, (yes I know some people laugh at a dog being called that, but that was her name when she came to us and after losing Pebbles she was Precious) talks to our DS all the time. They actually roll on the floor together and have conversations.
There is a reason I have not been on the board for such a long time. We have been traveling down to Southern Ont. quite a bit. John has lost two DB and a DBIL since the end of Feb. It has been sort of a devastating couple of months. Our brains are like mush right now, we have a hard time thinking and remembering things and are extremely tired. Hopefully with the summer here we will slow down a bit. Taking baby steps is good and that is what both of us are doing.
from now on it will not be the same when we go home. The family that is down there will be noticing the missing family members every day and some how get used to it, but we only go down once in awhile and the first time we go down it will be hard to not see these DB's
I guess life is a circle, we rejoiced with them when the babies were born, those babies got married and had their own babies, so this is what is next. the circle is complete.
Hopefully I can get to the sewing machine in the next couple of days and work on some of my sorrows.
Jane , hope all goes well with your pup.
See you all later. Don't feel too bad for me, we are doing fine and I only mentioned and wrote about this to let you know how life has been here and why no comments, especially to you Rosey.
Grace In On

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

Grace, many hugs to you. To have lost 3 family members in 4 months must have been catastrophic. Thinking of you both. Fran

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home