Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Only for dog lovers

I can assure you that while the Wild Hungarian Gypsy does make an appearance every once in awhile and you might question the fact that I am quite sane, sensible and mentally in a reasonable state of mind, which I'm sure will create a great guffaw for Hope & Ceilidh's breeder up there on Wainman Line when this posting is forwarded on to her courtesy of her snoop here on the board. Mary came today. Mary helps me out with the cleaning here every two weeks and has been with us for years. She has not been here since Ceilidh died on May 24th due to a sore shoulder. Mary is our dog's favorite person. She shares her lunch with them. This morning, when Mary came in the door, Hope, who never 'talks', talked to Mary this morning making little noises in the back of her throat and carried on a quite expressive up and down tonal conversation with her. Hope is Ceilidh's sister and she had a lot to say, apparently. Mary and I both had the feeling that she was trying to tell her that Ceilidh had died and that she misses her very much.

There, you can assign me a bed in the funny farm. I believe dogs can talk...lol.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home