Friday, June 11, 2010

Gus say hi to Jane

or as his name really is, Asparagus. All our pets are named after the show"Cats"at the moment we have McCavity, Jellyorum, usually know as Cav and Ellie and Gus He is a rescue dog mostly Ridgeback with other bits added. Our vet just looks and laughs at him as he is such a clown. We have always had dogs usually gundogs but this one needed a home and he is now ours. I am so pleased with him as he was Harold's dog and thought I was just there to tend to his needs. he has decided he belongs to me and has really changed, quite loving , sleeps with me plus Ellie, we have a very large bed! The other night Ellie decided to open our kitchen window to go out and Gus did his thing. I was so pleased as I have the best alarm anyone could need. Jane please don't worry I have to move on and your conversation is just what I need. I do so understand what both you and Rosey are going through, have been there several times , I don't think Cav will last much longer,he is 21 in our years but I can handle losing a cat much better than a dog.When I can work out how to put a photo on here I will post and you will be able to see the idiot. Many hugs Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home