Saturday, June 26, 2010

Brrrrrr

its cold and wet. Never mind the longest day has past it will get better now. Things here are slowing down now the quilt show is over. WE had an atrocious couple of days and as I was on the money end of things we froze, I took a quilt up on Sunday to keep my knees warm. As usual we were complimented on the amount of items we had on show and it seemed to be very well received. Two years till the next show yipppeee !! I will have to find something else to make. I now have 2 quilts in progress but the grand daughters are remarking their lap quilts are too small, they use them when they are studying. I think that was a hint, that gives me four before I start anything I want to do. I am in the process of moving my machine into the dining room where I can see the TV while I sew, I have to get it back from my DD first. She never used to like my Pfaff until hers was being repaired but now she seems to be forgetting to return Pfaffy. She has actually bought a second hand one but STILL prefers mine. She is not keeping her. I am going out to lunch again tomorrow(third time this week)and then plant shopping a bit early but when DS2 asks you one never says no. If they grow at the nursery they should grow at home. Hope you are all lazing in the sun and enjoying yourselves, my turn will come. Hugs for now Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home