Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OK, you made me feel guilty...

Alabama checking in now. I've been really lazy, enjoying my summer off.
I did finally finish Mom's quilt, literally as I ran out the door to come home. I'll get a picture of it the next time I go to Montgomery.
I have flower fairy panels and fabric that I'm going to do next. We have a craft sale to support "Lunches For Learning." a mission to feed impoverished school children in Honduras. A fellow shopper in the quilt shop suggested that the small panels would make wonderful doll quilts. I'd like to make them big enough that I could donate them as baby quilts if they don't sell at the craft show. What size do you think I should make them? The most popular doll size around here is 18 inches.
I've been doing some hiking, reading novels, taking pictures, playing on Facebook, and sleeping late. I am much rested at this point, but July is going to be a lot busier!
Is anyone going to the quilt show in Knoxville? The Huntsville guild was going to charter a bus, but only 10 of us signed up. I think I'll grab my SIL (non-quilter) and go anyway. She lives about 45 minutes closer, so it'll only be a 3 hour drive from her house. She says I can stay the night so we can leave early.
Prayers have been going up for those of you in pain, even though I have not posted. Please accept my apologies for my silence.
Laura in Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home