Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AHA! You see, people do read the Chat Board...lol

Caught you Jean... I knew I could drag you out with enough indirect hints and not so indirect...lol. I loved Bee saying that she sits down with the Chat Board and a hot cup of whatever to start her day off. There will be a special place reserved for Jean in 'cat heaven' for all her rescue work with feral cats. Imagine trying to keep ahead of a cat's hormones...

Yesterday, it turned cold here and it was down to 64F in our family room so a small fire in the wood stove was lit last evening. My bedroom upstairs, however, was cold with the windows wide open all day. Closed all but one but I just have a light-weight summer quilt on my bed and while I piled on one other wool blanket, my feet were cold. Hope, Ceilidh's sister, who sleeps with me finally got either fed up with my restless feet or the message that I was cold because she walked across the bed and plopped herself right down on top of my feet and warmed me with her body heat.

Dogs & babies, couldn't be anything nicer unless Jean will post a few of her cute little fluffies out there on the Island.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home