Friday, July 2, 2010

West Mi Reporting

Jane, so sorry about your doggy. I know she was your best friend
and they are so hard to lose. Lots of hugs to you.
My niece brought me 13 large porch railing planters today. They
leave for Europe tomorrow for 16 days and I'm the plant sitter.
I hope they are alive when she comes home. She has a fortune
tied up in them. They are orange and yellow and do not go
with my house! I have cranberry colored shutters.
It has been a nice cool week here. It is going to warm up for the weekend
with humidity right on heals of the heat.
I got strawberry plants from a friend today. I hope they all live.
The sewing room I was going to clean on Monday never got done.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home