Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm back

and now am on broadband. It took several days and two trips from a Tec. still not going , DD growled at me and told me she could fix it,and she did , clever girl. I was ready to throw all of the mess out the window, and return to snail mail. Jane, I didn't even get time to tell you how sorry I was and now you have Kit . She looks lovely and full of life. I love Springers but my garden is much too small for a busy dog. A friend of mine has Daisy about 12 months of pure energy. She has always had Springers so knows what to expect. Gus is becoming an older dog and enjoys his comfort, so is quite happy to rest on my bed in the sun. Lazy dog. I daren't join him or I would also fall asleep and then freeze all night when I couldn't sleep. Hugs from all of us Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home