Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Enough said"

Lavinia, my heart went out to you when I read about having to give your BC away. They are a very special breed of dog; intelligent, focused, energetic and beautiful. I hope you will have another in your life, if you wish. BC's have many of the same traits as the Australian Shepherd breed although the Aussies are not as intense and are structurally a heavier boned breed. Please forgive me for being flippant, but I'd have been tempted to keep the dog......and I won't say more. Some dogs just leave a very big hole in your heart.

Doris, you are right about no air conditioning here in the house. I have fans for our bedrooms upstairs but generally speaking, we might only have three or four days of this type of heat in a summer. This year we're expected to have more of this week-long over 90 degree fahrenheit heat. We are well and truly into the dogdaze of summer. Hope and Geordie are lying about, exerting very little effort to go outside and I, who never lies down in the afternoon, did today and slept awhile. It's move and melt weather.

I'm looking forward to hearing about Jane's adventure to Charlotte and the new addition to her home.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home