Saturday, July 17, 2010

More of Sat. morning

I'm hoping this will post. Getting strange things on the 'puter these days. Hopefully have not downloaded a virus.
I laughed when I read about the 65% humidity in TN--Doris or Lavinia, that is what I call nice.
Try 85-90% most days. That is why I stay inside alot during the summer months.
We had tree people trim the large water oak in the front yard yesterday. It certainly needed it.
Now all the dead branches are gone, and it is more "open" and hopefully the grass in the general area will do better. Those big trees can't take the winds if a storm hits, and sometimes the entire tree comes down.
Am attaching the binding to the QOV quilt today. DH is working 1/2 at his AC office.
I have high hopes that he will sit down for an hour or so and post the Daytona condo on VRBO this afternoon. It is sitting empty alot, and we could offset some of the expenses if more rentals were generated.
Tomorrow I'm picking up the CD of my doggies from the friend who took pictures last week.
Some are very cute! I'll really try to figure out how to post some, so you can see the little monsters. We are also talking to someone about the invisible fence and collars, as Pumpkin loves to run in the street.
OK, back to the binding.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2010 at 2:46 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

What on earth is VBRO? (smile). Send me an email about your condo. tnquilter AT comcast DOT net. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home