Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday morning

We are having an overcast day it appears....but the sticky humidity is back....it is like someone is flicking the switch back and forth....but if we aren't complaining about it being humid and hot then we are complaining about it being cold and miserable....it is always a topic of conversation...but I do hope any threatening thunder showers hold off til at least overnite....#2 son and partner Janice are having a housewarming bbque tonite and if everyone shows up it better be nice since the house is small and I don't think inside will be an option....we will do the drop in and run for our lives I think....that way the kids can enjoy their friends and music....

Jane....sounds like you found yourself an irresistable companion.....I do hope she is settling in and the joy of her remains with you.....please post a picture when you can.....

Grandsons were away for two weeks.....boy did we miss them....but thought oh we will get so much done around here.....NOT......but that is okay too....there is still lots of summer left for the outdoor projects....and indoors.....their time will come as well....

I recently bought a home quilting system and have resold it to a friend who really wanted it much more than me.....I was having difficulty with the standing issues with my leg circulation problems....so now I have just ordered the machine which is wonderful to quilt with but I will just use my tables and be able to sit.....still have to pin baste or hand baste....but that is okay...sometimes DH takes it upon himself to help with the pinning so I never turn him down....

do hope everyone is well ....

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home