Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank you all so much

For the support and good wishes for Harry and myself. he is much better and will possibly be coming home next week. His kidneys are fuctioning again and things are looking up. I didn't like being told " it could go either way"although I know he is well past his three score and ten . Our dr's nurse came to see me on Tuesday with a dose of the flu injection for me and by the evening I was a cot case, I always have the shot but this time it messed me up and I have only spoken to DH by phone . I couldn't go and give the bug to him . But todays the day and I am so looking forward to seeing how he is . Our boys have been every day and I have had updated all the time . Great family we have, so lucky. The dog will be very sorry to give up "his"side of the bed when Harry comes home.I do't shut him in the laundry at night as I like the security and Gus takes advantage and his head is very quietly on the pillow when I wake up. Love and hugs to all of you dear friends. Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home