Friday, March 26, 2010

Encouraging news, Bee

It's all too easy to take life for granted until some serious health issues come along. I'm glad the news is better than first expected, Bee. Nothing like a dog on your pillow, though, when you wake up in the morning. His nose will be out of joint when your husband returns home. How's his breath first thing in the morning?! (grin).

I remember going to a cottage after our final year in secondary school with friend, Penny. I woke up in the morning to find her German Shepherd, head on my pillow sound asleep and oblivious to the horror of my waking up to find such a large and unexpected bed companion. Today, I have two Aussies on the bed with me and they are both a great comfort. Mind you, Hope's breath leaves something to be desired.

Very cold here in Southern Ontario today, back down to 19F driving into town this morning but it will slowly warm up in the coming week.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home