Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick note

Sara, guess what...snow is FUN. I'm glad your 'kids' are all enjoying the change. I love Florida but I don't think, after living with the four seasons here all my life that I could manage HOT for long although Siesta Key was pretty darned nice last November and I still can see in my mind's eye, the wonderful Gulf, sand and palm trees from the balcony of our 2nd floor condo.

We've had more snow over this past 24 hrs. than we've had all winter....right up over the tops of my boots snowshoeing just now. B&B guests apparently are on their way up from Toronto...can't believe it...the driving is awful right now but they may be hardy souls. Have to move that quilt from my dining room table in order to feed them in the morning...

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home