Wednesday, February 10, 2010

EH?

Rosey: how about "pay the hydro" for pay the electric bill and servette for napkin?
It's sort of like people in the south saying y'all. Y'all is singular, all y'all is plural. Don't ask why.
I guess people in PA, VA, and maybe NC are getting slamed with the wind and snow. Burrrr.
Here it's just been windy all day, cool, but the sun has been out. I'm hoping and praying that the rain that is supposed to be here tomorrow is gone by 5:00AM Sat. It will be our last practice run. The actual run is on Sun. the 21st.
Prius? Jane, I hope that yours didn't run off the hill because of the brakes. If it was so, maybe you can get Toyota to pay for the towing, etc. Glad you were not hurt.
Condo--as far as some of the newer ones, they are built with quiet walls between the units, at least here. My DH and I would be in one now if he had his way. I'm not ready to give up the flower gardens. Be ware of the "condo comandos" as one of my GF's calls them. You know those people, like in a small town, that stick their nose in everybody's business and try to run their lives. Also, some are villas, sort of like a town house, but on one floor.
OK, have been pressing fabric and getting ready to start a small wall hanging.
Didn't sleep much last night as dog #2 decided to throw up on the quilt at 2:00 AM. I think she might have gotten a lizard in the back yard. Maybe walked on a yard that was recently sprayed for bugs. I did give her a quick bath in the kitchen sink this afternoon. Hopefully that will get the paws clean.
Off to be a slug on the couch!
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home