Wednesday, September 23, 2009

were back

yahoo, we can get the site back again. I was wondering where everyone had gone.
Wow on the new puppy Jane. Going to have to store up your energy now.
Smashing dress there Doris. I really should get back to sewing some of my own things. Used to make all of it when I had less time than now. Go figure.
Well fall is here, we did not have much of a summer, right Rosey, but the last two weeks have been fantastic. today it looks like it will be raining all day. The Summer was extremely busy, with what I have no idea, but it was so.
Went on two F.A.R.T.s and so now I have to get busy using all I bought. Way too much
Great to be able to visit again. Hope all are well.
Need another coffee and have my day begin
Take care
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home