Monday, September 21, 2009

Flinging trash in Fla.

I loved the pink quilt, and the picks of Jane's new dog.
DORIS-you are beautiful in the blue suit. When was the DS's wedding?
So glad the quilt board is back again. I was having withdrawal symptoms.
Have spent the last 45 min. cleaning out paper clutter from a file cabinet in the spare bedroom. Drumroll---we are going to turn the room into a workout room. DH has been wanting this for a few years, I have been emotionally attached to the antique furniture, and refused. This was my great-grandmother's bedroom set, Eastlake Victorian bed, dresser and night stand. Have decided to give it to the neice in VA. She and her DH have 4 little girls, and they would appreciate it. Also have some old hats that the girls would like to play dress-up in.
DD won't have any need for it, and I want it to stay in the family.
This will leave a totally empty room, and the carpet has needed to go for several years.
I've jamed the paper shreader with old receipts, etc. Finding lots of travel info for places and B & Bs I've wanted to visit. But, with the internet that stuff is easy to get again.
This past weekend DH & I and another couple went to Panama City Beach for an A/C get together. We took a catamaran trip to see dolphins, relaxed and ate too much.
It's good to be back home.
The huge quilt show here is starting Wed. night with a dinner and a trunk show. I'm treating another GF to it. We can see the quilts without hoards of others there.
I really wanted to go to NC to see the leaves this fall, but $$ of yard work is preventing it. I'm going to plan for a trip the end of April, for our anniversary. Maybe we can spend a week or so there and kayak and raft, bike, and whatever.
Back to the flinging.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home