Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunday morning..

So good to see the BB up and running again. I've been unable to access it for a week and was beginning to experience withdrawal symptoms !

A frosty morning here this morning and that won't do the newly planted seedlings any good at all. It's late for a frost . We often get caught at this time of the year. You would think that I would have learnt by now ..it's sooooo tempting though, to get out into the garden when the day is warm and sunny....

I sliced my thumb this morning when I was slicing an apple to go onto my cereal....nothing serious but messy ! Maybe I should stick with toast..

Jane, you've certainly got your hands full with your new friend !! Do you plan to keep him/her ? It sounds as if he/she has settled in really well !?!

Congrats to Doris. The suit looks lovely . I haven't done any dressmaking for years. I'm tempted to try again when I see the price of clothes in the shops.. I used to sew for myself and our two girls but when I started quilting, all that came to an end !

I've been busy "sorting" in the attic. We realise that we will have to down size "one of these days" so I thought I should make a start up there. There are many boxes of things which have not been opened for well over 20yrs. Mostly they belong to the girls. The "girls" both now over forty and with homes of their own , could really store their own belongings but that's easier said than done. One has homes in Scotland and H.K and the other is in Auckland... I found my wedding dress, Christening gown, baby blankets, school uniforms, letters, cards etc etc etc...what to do with them ? Mosty they were carefully returned to their boxes...! I'm not good at this.

Time to go. The dog is waiting for her walk and then it's off to church. Enjoy the weekend..

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home