Thursday, September 24, 2009

sunny september

We are having the best weather of our whole summer this month. It's wonderful, and I hope it lasts into October. I love the sunshine.
My weekend in Sudbury with my QFs was wonderful. None of us enjoys quilting alone, so we enjoyed it enormously. We did a disappearing nine-patch in 2 days (except for the quilting). The birthday boy was very pleased. Lots of laughter, music and great food.
Since I got home, I have been HQing DH's 60th birthday quilt (after all, he will be 62 next month!). Just 2 sides of the border left to do.
DH has been out in the back yard building a storage shed/workshop this week. He's much slower at it than he used to be, but slow and steady gets the job done. He gets frustrated that he isn't as strong or dextrous as he once was.
Hope you're all enjoying great weather, fall or spring as it may be!
Hugs, Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home