Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday afternoon

aHello ! it has been so good to see all the posts.....I am guilty of enjoying the reading and do miss it when the page is down or no one posts.

We are having a lovely sunny break in what was supposed to be an all day of rain....but when it poured earlier, it poured buckets.....good for the gardens as our September has been dry and sunny and sunny....

Rosey that quilt is pattern......I do wish my hand applique skills were better, but I guess practice would make oneself better......

All of the boys and their better halfs are coming for supper along with the two grandsons who will overnite with us.....at 19 months and 6 months they keep us busy but we love it......even on DH's worst days they bring a smile on his face.
trying to get more quilting time, but no more rushing thru projects.......I am thoroughly enjoying the process instead of being impatient to be done and on to the next.
must run and get the veggies ready, tarts and pies are ready, I think I will consider this our thanksgiving supeper and coax one of the others to host the real day if they want another big meal.....
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home