Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Checking in

Nice to read all the new posts. Rosey, I agree that that is a beatiful quilt. It reminded me that I have a Christmas applique quilt in the works somewhere. I should dig it out. The DGC like my quilts and that would be fun to have around at the holidays.
Jane, your Rufus sounds like a handful. Should keep you moving!!
I had my young women over Sunday for scrapbooking. Not a great deal of work was done what with all the feeding and soothing and playing with babies. I admire the moms for even trying to do anything. They had left the 2 big brothers (aged 2) at home with the dads, so it was a break for them they said. I love young ones, but boy am I glad those days are over for me. Not only am I too tired for that, but I'm too selfish now too.
The weather has finally turned cold and wet. It's still milder than it was when we were living 400km north. This is Great Lakes forest rather than boreal forest and there is a strong moderating effect from Lake Superior.
I've been thinking lately of last year and the Pembroke quilting fun. Seems hard to believe it was only a year ago! I was looking at the pics and remembering the fun.
Happy Tueday all.
Hugs, Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home