Sunday, September 27, 2009

OK, I'll bite!

Since I've seen my name in print twice now, I guess it's time to check in. I read every day, but am terrible about writing.

I, too, have Rosey's pattern. I call mine Inuit Dreams and am actually at the stage of picking out lovely fabrics for it. This one will be in the colors of the willow ptarmigan...white with all those yummy browns/blacks/yellow/gold/bronze. It's going to be interesting to see how much it looks the same and how it differs. I'll let Rosey do the designing, as I'm absolutely NOT a designer, but I can follow a pattern.

We are back into school full swing (DH is a high school principal) and even though I'm retired yet again, school events keep me busy. This year I made a quilt for a school fund raiser. It will be raffled off on October 19. Once I see how it goes over, I'll decide about doing one for next year.

Kathi in Idaho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home