Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Almost Fall in Fla.

It was actually cool this morning when I went out with the dog at 7:30 AM. Cool as in 70, and lower humidity.
Our college football team lost on Monday night. We drove over to Tallahassee, and watched the game and spent the night. The game was fun, over 83,000 people there, but Miami wound up winning.
Once a year is all I can take.

Went back to my morning walking today. It's been almost 3 months, and I've re-gained the 6 lbs. I lost last month. Re-doubling my resolve to get this fat off the bod, so I will have more energy!

On last night's news there was a story of the Wounded Warior Project, and some ladies who made 30 red,white, and blue quilts for the local men. It was a project of a local church, and from what I could see the quilts were lovely. They are hanging up today and tomorrow, but my SUV is in the shop getting the fender repaired. I backed into someone at the local grocery about 3 weeks ago. Augh! Actually we were both at fault, one of those 30 degree angle parking lots, we were both backing and hit each other in the blind spots. Thankfully I have good car insurance.
They have to replace the entire bumper and tail light.

Two of the 4 grandkids are here pulling up weeds, and hopefully will put down some mulch. DD and SIL sold their sports-type car and Honda van and bought 1 bigger van. So, she has to pick him up from work before she can come back to get them. I think it is a hamburger night.
Hopefully they will do some of their homework this evening. Also, hopefully I will be able to help with it.
Thqat's all for now.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home