Thursday, March 12, 2009

this & that

Doris, I love Sophie!!!!
We still have the worlds oldest PitBull, 16 in July!
She just drives us crazy. She's not a touchy feeling hugable creature.
She has arthritis & some dementia & spends most of her time whining
& pacing. She's been on all the "brain drugs" & many anti-inflammatories.
Don't get me wrong, we love her, but wow!
We promised her, no other dogs until she's gone. But she's been such a
project that I'm not sure about taking the leap.

I love Mary's quilts & sent for the pattern for that 3rd one, such a great
design!

It's quilt show season here, we'll have 3 before the end of April, yummy!
I'm hoping to get a wallhanging done for our own show, we'll see.

Things are pretty routine here, but I wanted to say HI!

Good to see more posts! Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home