Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SARA in FL - 14 miles of training! Wow, I am truly impressed. The most I have ever walked is 6 1/2 miles.

JANE IN NC - I have found the Double Irish Chain from Eleanor Burns' Quilt in a Day book to be the easiest and :::fastest::: I can make. Free-motion machine quilting it took some time, but the queen size top itself took less than a week to make. I think I posted a photo of the most recent one that was a wedding gift to our son and new DIL.

WINTER - this weather is the pits. Here in the Sunny South (ha!) we've had the longest stretch of cold weather that most of us can remember. We just had a nice brief snow shower, with flakes the size of golf balls. Thank goodness the ice storm missed us and stayed north of us. I remember reading somewhere that the Farmer's Almanac predicted a bad winter. Welp, they don't say what part of the country when they make those predictions, but they got it right this year for us.

Hugs to everyone and .... stay warm & dry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home