Saturday, January 24, 2009

car batteries

Sara, remember my wonderful car battery that started at 34 below? Well, a couple of days later it gave up. DH says it was 6 years old so it's not surprising, but what surprised me was that it started when it was so terribly cold and waited until "warmer" temps to die. Poor thing gave its all for me.

We're supposed to get more of the deep freeze this weekend. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights are all supposed to get to around 20 below. YUCK. At least it's not 34 below, but still! The weatherman says it's been 15 years since we were 34 below. I hope after this we can go 15 more. I am looking forward to summer!

Now, off to do some more painting at the house we are helping DS renovate. SIGH. I'll be glad when this is finished too!

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home