Tuesday, January 20, 2009

take me back to Palm Springs!

The sun came back with us but not the 80 degree temps :(
It is very cold & windy here in Portland. We see the sun so seldom
in the winter that it is kind of nice.
The quilts at Road To California were breathtaking. I am always in
awe of the talent.
I got to say hi to Alex Anderson, she's so personable & friendly, sure miss
her show. Even my BFF loved the quilts & she doesn't know one from another.
I behaved very well & only bought a few small things, unfortunately some was
jewelry!
So sorry about your little doggy Doris. It's so very difficult to lose part of our
heart. Our Dyna has dementia too, we like to call her the worlds oldest living Pit Bull (15)
My best to everyone, quilt on! Jill
hopefully this is a link to my RTC pictures
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569702567CUqQBW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home