Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good news, indeed!

Jane, so good to hear that your cast is off! I know how happy you are. You'll come along quickly now. I could not believe the progress I made the first week my arm was out of the sling. The progress is slower now, but progress all the same. As long as I can tell the difference from week to week, however small, I'm happy. I guess you and I will keep the PT people busy for a while.

The next three days here in Vermont are forecast to not get above zero degrees. Brrrr! I hope I can hole up inside and not have to leave the house, except to get the kids to and from school. Maybe I can get something done that way.

Got a new kitchen table today. It has two leaves that fold down inside it when not needed, so you can actually make this table three different sizes. So cool! That to me is a marvel. A table that adjusts easily in size. How nice to have something that makes life easier! I am now ready regardless of how many of the kids come for dinner.

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home