Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th 2009

I can't believe another year has gone by and I can't believe I'm as old as I am. So in order to forget the latter, I plan to start a snow shoe track around our woods at the back of the property and go around and around like the Duracel (sp?) bunny until I fall over. It's icy, snowy and the only way to walk around this house outside is by performing the tertiary stage of the syphilitic shuffle. Don't lift your feet or you'll land on you a**.

On a sadder note and I don't think Doris will mind, Alex, her sixteen year old shih tzu has died. I had shih tzus for twenty some odd years and know how cute they can be. I didn't meet Alex in person but I was well acquainted with him over the internet. I'm sorry, Doris...it's the aftermath that's hard.

I'm off to Curves and drive myself silly thinking I'm half this age.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home