Sunday, January 4, 2009

West Mi reporting

We have been home all day due to ice over night.
Wondering if there will be school tomorrow as
it didn't warm up enough to melt the ice on the
roads. I did some cleaning that didn't get done yesterday.
I spent the rest of the day in the sewing room cutting strips
for a couple of quilts. I plan to spend most of Jan. cutting
stuff for new quilts and charity quilts. I plan to knit and
crochet up all of my yarn in 2009. I don't have too much so
that shouldn't be to much trouble.
Don and I joined a fitness center last Friday. We worked out
for an hour. We are going to try to go at least 5 days a week.
Friday night I tried on at least 5 pairs of jeans trying to find a
pair I could snap! This weight has to go. Easier said than done.
I just happen to love to eat. Jean, glad your arm is getting better
and you are able to get some quilting done. I ask Don today is we
could swap out our bedroom and the sewing room. He said yes. Our
bedroom is bigger. It is going to be a major job. The weather man just
said we only had 3% of available sunshine from Nov. 28 to Dec. 29! We've
had over 100 inches of snow all ready and it's only the 4th of Jan. On the up
side it is only 75 days until Spring! I will leave you with that note.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home