Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday morning in the fog

OK, I thought I was doing so well this morning getting dressed and out of the house to yoga class by 8:30 AM. Got there, nobody there! Door locked, no teacher. Guess I didn't get the memo.
Went by ACE Hardware on the way home (no sense totally wasting the trip) and asked about triming the dead Lantana, etc. I was advised to wait until the first of March, as we might get another heavy freeze. Yuck! Now I'll have brown plants in the front an back for another month.
On the brighter side, less work to do.

3 cheers for me. I frinished the 14 miles of training on Sat. morning without too much pain, didn't fall or get hurt. We stopped at all water spots, potty breaks, etc. It took us a bit over 4 hours. A long time, but we all got our pictures taken to be in the local section of the paper and we are ready for the 13.1 half marathon in 3 weeks.
OK, going to put sheets on the bed, and get on with the day.
Sara in foggy Florida

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM , Blogger doris. said...

Jane, IMO the Double Irish Chain is one of the easiest and fastest quilts to piece. I like to use Eleanor Burns' Quilt-in-a-Day book when I make mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home