Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DOUBLE IRISH CHAIN

not wedding ring. I'd love to do the latter but it might never be done. I asked what sized bed and she says she has queen which I knew and he has (I have unbelievable luck) California King!! I have no idea what those dimensions would be.

I have no idea how many of the grannies will be there. He has been rather close to the exes as they have been a big help to him as a single parent. Their darling daughter isn't allowed to have visitation without one of them being present at all times. Yep, it's that bad. I told DD a year ago that they ought to move and leave no forwarding address.

I'm just going along for the ride. This ought to get me going on the quilt room cleanup. I can't afford to delay the start or I should just relax and say it will be an anniversary gift.

Jane

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

The BQ pattern from Maple Island quilts will work up beautifully and quickly ... pick a theme fabric and you are good to go. Trust me. The letters BQ stand for Big Quilt. LOL

Judy in Ohio

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home