Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OOPS!

Jane, meant to say Double Irish Chain...shows you where my brains are in the middle of winter...well, might be more accurate to say the winter of my life, almost..brain farts here and there are becoming more frequent. As to misbehavin', Jane, can't see the list of Grannies being a problem for you with your pithy sense of humour...they might miss half of it anyway. Having been and am in extended family arrangements, some work out very well. My daughter's husband's parents are both divorced and remarried and the daughter from the original pair told them after trying to eat two turkeys the first Christmas that she wouldn't see either of them unless they resolved their differences and so they now all gather for one big (don't know if it's happy) Christmas. On the other hand, I'd say they are the exception rather than the rule. Nothing like a divorce or problems in a marriage to bring the nasties out of the woodpile in families...siding against the offended or offender.

Doris, y'all don't know what winter is like down there but I wouldn't trade mine for yours anyday because we are prepared with all kinds of equipment, including wood stoves, warm sox, woolen sweaters, hats and mittens and when you guys are hit with a storm it's cars sliding everywhere from what I've seen. The birds like it here. We're in the midst of a dandy storm at the moment. I'm getting my snow shoes on and taking off for a stretch.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home