Saturday, November 15, 2008

West Mi reporting

Hi All, Haven't posted here in some time.
Laura, that was quite a scare you had this morning. So glad
you are OK.
Jean, Hope your shoulder heals real fast.
Firearm deer season opened here today. My 15 yr. old granddaughter
got a 6 point.
Sara, Good thoughts and prayers for your DH. I'm not a very good
nurse to my DH either when he is sick.
I spent 11 1/2 hours at a retreat at the quilt shop yesterday. Got lots done.
I did a count the other day and I have quilted 46 things so far this year. Some
of them very small but I still counted them. I have at least 4 more things I want
to get quilted before the end of the year.
The big 60 is coming up in about 3 weeks. Seems the older I get the less hours there
are in a day.
Hugs to all, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home