Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yul Brynner

Laura in AL - I checked my favorite web site and your memory is quite clear. Read his bio and toward the bottom, it mentions the PSA:

WE ARE two weeks away from our DS's wedding. Hard to believe! Yesterday we attended a wedding at the same venue (150 miles east of us) where the kids will be married, so I had my note pad and pen handy making notes of questions to ask the event coordinator regarding the rehearsal dinner DH and I will be hosting there. I am as organized and 'on schedule' as a person can be. The time will fly.

WINTER is trying to force itself upon us. Tongiht's low will be 31°F. I know y'all Canadians are just laughing at me. (VBGrin) Our leaves are at their peak right now, with a nice show of golds, some russet reds, and the splotches of evergreen here and there. The fall foliage has been better than we might have hoped for, given our dry conditions here this year.

I'm glad the elections are behind us so that now we can all work together as one people again. DH and I did not stay up to watch returns. We figured we'll find out when we wake up the next morning . . . no need to lose sleep over it. ;-)

And now it is time to think about........ Christmas. Xmas day is 46 days away. AAaaaaaacccccck! The local shopping mall/galleria/mega-traffic area had already put the Christmas holiday banners out on the light poles before Halloween. Ugh. I find this disturbing on a couple of levels. Perhaps they'll start hanging them by July 4th next year. Argh.

Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home