Monday, November 17, 2008

Did anyone watch HGTV Deserving Design?

Did anyone watch HGTV's Deserving Design last night?
The family that was given a room re-do was a quilter, and her quilts as well as guild were in the show. Besides doing quilts for local needy folks, she also was picking out red,white and blue fabric for QOV quilts. She had her kitchen re-done as she and her DH feed lots of extra people, and had 25 & year old appliances.
It's nice to know that there are wonderful people out there!
DH is a little bit better today. On Sat. he was terrible and we talked about going to the ER. This morning his temp. was 98.6, and he has some energy. At 2:00 he goes for a chest X-ray to rule out T.B. and then at 3:00 he has more blood work. (His Mom had T.B. so he is a carrier) The lymph glands on the left side are still making him look like a chipmonk.
It doesn't help that the AC/heat business is slow right now. We did turn on hour heat last night, got down to 40 here. Burrrrrrr. Break out the sweaters and the quilts.
I did take the time to go for a run with my group on Sat. morning. It was a bit rainy, but not too bad. The sun came out about 9:00 AM, and we finished the 5 miles well. I know when I take an hour here and there for myself that my frame of mind is better.
No quilting here. I'm finishing up the grand boys slippers, then cleaning up the room till after the fittenth of Jan. That is when I'm having the right eye cat. surgery, and can tell that I really need it. Yikes! Eye surgery, thankfully I really trust the 2 doctors, and know one of them personally, so feel totally confident.
OK, out the door to books-a-zillion to return something and go to the bank.
Sara in Fla.
PS-glad that car accident with the whatever kind of animal wasn't any more serious than it was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home