Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ROSEY

I can think of many reasons to refrain from voting for Obama but pigmentation is certainly not one of them. Actually, I've been surprised and gratified by the fact that I've heard almost nothing about that even here in the old south. My problem is that I can't think of much of a reason to vote for McCain either. I've got to get busy and learn about the NC offices up for grabs. Elizabeth Dole is about the only one whose name I know. She's not a grand stander but that doesn't mean she hasn't worked hard.

Very sleepy right now but excited. I spent several hours this afternoon sorting fabrics and piling them up according to color and approximate size. I'm less than halfway but I found a few treasures I'd forgotten about. After the retreat I'm really psyched to work with it again. Except for the 15" block I made for the hand surgeon I haven't done much of anything since the accident. Now if I could just shake this sinusitis.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home